A wireless safety device for gas leakage detection is as important as life itself. The device is for use in household safety where appliances and heaters that use natural gas and liquid petroleum gas (LPG) may be a source of risk. The system also can be used for other applications in the industry or plants that depend on LPG and natural gas in their operations.
The system design consists of two main modules: the detection and transmission module, and the receiving module. The detection and transmitting module detects the change of gas concentration using a special sensing circuit built for this purpose.
This module checks if a change in concentration of gas(es) has exceeded a certain pre-determined threshold. If the sensor detects a change in gas concentration, it activates and raises alarm of up to 85 decibel. The system was tested using LPG and the alarm was activated as a result of change in concentration.
- Human voice prompt.
- High reliable catalytic combustion method.
- Gas concentration displaying(PPM).
- Power supply from AC 90V-240V or 9V rechargeable battery (Not included).
- Intelligent microprocessor control.
- Auto low battery warning.
- Alarm memory function.
- Auto detect sensor failure.
- AV voltage: AV 9V-240V 50-60Hz
- Battery voltage: 9V rechargeable battery (Not included).
- Working temperature: 0-50°C
- Environment humility: 10%-95%
- Alarm density: 2500PPM(±1500PPM)
- Alarm time: keep alarming after over 2500PPM
- Product Size: 112 * 73 * 42mm / 4.0 * 2.8 * 1.6in
BUY QUALITY GAS DETECTOR FROM US AT DE-OXY FIRE