A gas detector is a device that is used to detect the presence of various gases in the environment. Gas detectors are used in a variety of industries, including mining, oil and gas, manufacturing, and firefighting, to monitor the air for potentially dangerous gases.
- LCD Screen Clearly Shows: Easy-to-read and clearly digital display shows combustible gas concentration and Wi-Fi signal.
- Natural Gas & LGP Detect: This gas detector is mainly used in kitchen to detect the natural gas (Methane) and LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) leakage, preventing the potential gas explosion and protect family safety.
- Intelligent Alerts: When combustible gas leaks, and the gas concentration value reaches 8% LEL, the detector will issue alarm sound and push alarm notification to APP automatically.
- APP Remote Control: Easy to use with IFI Smart Life app, get all alerts on mobile, 3 step process to connect the detector to internet using the app and be alerted on every emergency.
- 85dB Alarm Sound & APP notification: When the gas concentration value reaches 8% LEL, the detector will issue 85dB alarm sound and push notification to APP automatically.
Gas detectors work by measuring the concentration of a specific gas in the air using various technologies, such as electrochemical sensors, infrared sensors, and catalytic sensors. When the gas concentration reaches a certain level, an alarm is triggered to alert people in the area of the potential danger.
BUY QUALITY GAS DETECTOR FROM US AT DE-OXY FIRE